Thursday, October 1, 2009

To Ponteng Or Not To Ponteng??

eheh...
should I ponteng tmr??
I'm feeling suuuuuperr lazy!!
but but exam is on tuesday and my accounts is horrible!!
but if it's already horrible one class isn't gonna change anything riiiiteee...
@@...
what to do? what to do? what to do??
...
OMG!! I just remembered!!
I haven't pass up my moral!!!!
aiiikssssss :S
owh well guess she's just gonna have to wait...^^
...
hmm...
wad else ahh...errr
owh ya! I didn't sleep at all in school today!!
Amazing rite!!...xDDD
hahaha...
during math pengetua came in...
I expected someone to come in already...
but didn't expect it to be d pengetua...
It was hilarious when everyone in class suddenly became so guai...xD
when the teacher said something we all responded politely and all together...haha
It was like we practiced being synch or sumthing lol
It was the 1st time ever the class was so guai...xD
funnii gilerr...hahaa
tmr supposed to have lisan...
but i haven't gotten my dialog from Cin :S
but like I said...I don't wanna go to school tmr...xD
okayy ending my post with something weird...
today i didn't get annoyed at Victor... :S scarryyy xDD

xoxo
lovessss

No comments: