Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 2 RANT!!


Spread your wings and prepare to fly
For you have become a butterfly
Oh, fly abandonedly into the sun
If you should return to me
We truly were meant to be
So spread your wings and fly
Butterfly
Mariah Carey- Butterfly

Currently addicted to this song...
It's really sweet...
It's kinda old though...
anywaysss...
Day 2 of my exams!!
English paper...
Paper 2 first...
okay lerr...
I completely forgot everything about the poem If though...
aiikkss ><
so yeah...messed up on that one...
Then paper 1 oivayy this one sure die dii...
Question one was okay...
everything was fine...
den i did question 2...
well the first essay i did was d one about love...
and coz i'm so free now I'm gonna type it out!!...wyeee...xDD

Question 2

"I LOVE YOU!!" Micheal shouted. That was the only thing Theresa remembered from her dream last night, if it was a dream, she couldn't be sure. Everything is so blurry, last night felt so real yet at the same time so impossible.

She had fallen for Micheal since she first met him,the first day of school. Too bad for her he was already dating someone at the time. They recently broke up and Theresa wondered why. She had always thought that they made a great couple, even though she likes him. She got her answer last night when Micheal confessed everything to her. He said it was because he couldn't get Theresa out of his mind and it drove his girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, crazy. That he had fallen inlove with her. HER! She still couldn't believe it, but there's no denying it. She could feel the love notes he gave her last night tucked in her pockets and distinctly remembered the warmth of his body from when he wrapped his arms around her body last night.

When she walked through the school gates he looked at her and smiled his dazzling smile, she blushed as a reply. He then walked towards her and kissed her on her forehead then put his arm around her waist. ...

I stopped there because I started thinking...
The last time I wrote a love story Zuraidah hammered me...
she'd sooooo hate this...
So I ended up writing another essay...It turned out horrible...
Then another and that turned out horrible as well...
So I just randomly picked onr and I pick the one on Good Leadership Qualities
I thought it would be easy...
But IDK why but I had writers block...
I had no idea what to write...
I ended up writing the dumbest sounding sentence ever!!
"A good leader has to have lots of good qualities or he will not be able to be a good leader"
A very stupid sentence...
The King of stupid sentences...
So I started again...
this time it turn out okay...
and i mean only okay...it actually sucked...but passable...
but halfway through the 2nd paragraph teacher went..."15 minutes left"
I was like HOLY COWW!!!
I got frustrated and started crapping again...
in the end...
I don't think I even reached 3 hundred words...
I'm so screwed!!!!!! ughhhh

-xoxo-

p/s my 1st essay is nice...I'm thinking I would make a good novelist...heheee

why does it hurt so bad...
I want to forget...
But I can't

No comments: