Sunday, October 4, 2009

Changes

Been listening to old songs from the 90s lately...
Reminiscing about the happy days...
Back when I was a kid and everything was easy...
When a song was just a tune with some words...
now to me a song actually means something...with or without words...
Everything seems different...
Even the songs from then...
I guess everything does seem different when you see it from a different point of view...
I realize how much things have changed...
How different things are now compared to then...
I realize how much I've changed...
How far I've traveled since then...
How much I've grown...
The variety of people I've met and befriended...
The people I love...
And the people I hate...
The people I laugh with and the people I cry with...
Each and everyone of us...different from when we first met each other...
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
Everyone and everything changes...
No one can stop it...
It's only a part of life...
So don't complain about changes...
Instead...
Embrace change and learn to live and love it...
If you don't...
Well...
You'll probably be a very bitter person...
Even then you still change...

xoxo

People change,
People forget,
Then they make new memories and embrace changes...
Whether you change for the better or the worse...
It's bound to happen someday...
So LOVE yourself,
And you'll know happiness~~

No comments: