Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 4 ; Liquid Diet!!

Moral...screw moral...
it's a waste of time...
arghhh...
well can't blame anyone but myself...
I'm the one that doesn't even know where her textbook is...haha
I left a WHOLE question blank...
the one about dasar berkecualian thinggyyy...
owh wellll...
so anyways...
I finished early...(not really finish more of give up)
and I started doodling on my exam paper...
The whole front of my paper if filled with weird happii stuff...
lols...
I'm gonna fail n yet I'm happii...
I think I'm in denial...lols...

I'm going on a diet!!
Half Liquid Diet!!
only eat solid food per meal per day...
I started today!! (btw I don't count fruits as solid...lol)
had some stuff in school...
den I went GE Mall...went to Penang village...
But I persevered!! And I only had Ribena Longan and a few spoons of Ice kacang...
Okay i didn't really persevered...
I just really really wanted to drink starbucks so I didn't wanna eat...lol
but hey...
I still didn't eat...
tonite eating banana or drinking Milo...
><...who wanna join me!!!!??
It's boring dieting on ur own...
Then at d end of the month whoever looses more weight gets to get 1 wish from the other party...
good idea??
can go gym oso!...
I don't gym partners no more...
everyone is studying...WTH laa...ishh...
Finals only maaaa...
so so??
siapa nak temankuu??

-xoxo-

No comments: