Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 1

Day one of the result of the idiocy of our teachers...
Had BM exam today...
What can I say except...hate hate hate hate hate~~ ==
urghhh...
I swear it will be the death of me!!...
anywaysss...
we had BM paper 1 1st...
Bahagian A was okayyy...
Bahagian B was fine until I ran out of ideas...
then it was just..."Dammit Just randomly put words to increase the amount!!" xD
in the end I got 397 words for bahagian B...
it wasn't too bad I guess...
then after recess we had paper 2...
gawdd!!
I swear I will never ever ever even think of taking kesusasteraan Melayu in U...
KOMSAS is murder!!
I wanted to tear the paper!! eesshhh!!
then the rumusan...
crap! it was crap!!
and the worst part was...
When I was done with it...
I put my answer sheet at the corner of my table...
Pn. Sharifah looked at it and clicked her tongue and shake her head!!
SHE CLICKED HER TONGUE!!
LIKE I DIDN'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND HER WEIRD BRAIN THT GAVE US A WEIRD PASSAGE!!
arghh!!!
I had to read the same sentence at least 3 times before it can be processed in my head!!
And the words were so tiny and so close together it was impossible to read!!
Not to mention my contacts were starting to dry and irritating my eyes!!
arghh!!!!
finally the bell rang and the nightmare was over...phooieee...

Then after school...
My cousin picked me up...
I don't have piano lessons today coz my teacher has seminar or sumthin...
Soo...we went to her hse for awhile...
My aunt is taking care of the cutest little boy!!
He is supposed to be chinese but he looks malay lol...
maybe his mom was naughty...xDD
anywayss!!
He has these ginormous googly teddy bear like eyes!!
and he this the sweetest chocolate coloured skin!!
And his baby fats just made him even cuddlier!!
I actually asked my aunt if I could have him...lol lol
den went for lunch and came home...
Then I told my mom I'm to lazy for tuition today...
And the most amazing thing happened!!
She said Ok!!
I don't need to go for tuition today!!!
lolsss...
for those of you who don't know...
my mom is scary and is usually very strict about stuff tht involve my education or money...
but has been kinda lenient these days...
looovveee herrr...<3<3<3
-xoxo-


I always wonder if you feel the same way~~

No comments: