Sunday, October 11, 2009

Love??

wyeeeeeeee...
I'm stealing justin's post title...^^
Oh and I also wanna answer that question!!

hmm...What do I think Love Is??

I think love is when you're afraid of holding someone cause you don't want them to break...
When you care so much for someone you can forget to care for yourself...
When you feel happy just seeing the other person happy...
When you feel like dying by just seeing the other person slightly down...
When you can even give up the person just for she/he to be happy...
Love is when no matter how hard you try...
You just can't bring yourself to be selfish...

anyways back to my post...

Insomnia is haunting me...
blame it on my infatuation/love sickness...*see my last post*
conclusion...
LOVE IS BAD FOR HEALTH!!
or maybe it's infatuation...
either ways it's still bad for health...
but I'm not that much of a health freak anyways...sooo...
I have no idea what the point of this post is...
I might be in denial...*again see last post*
anywaysssss...
la la laaaaaaa...
lol idk wad to sayy!!! omgggg!!!
Sarah has ran out of words!!!! noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
omg omg omg wad to do wad to do wad to do!!!
eh eh...
I haven't ran out of words...
I've been typing!!
O.O...oooooo
okay lame random pointless...
how dumb...
i'm dumb...what to do??
O.o...
sarah's a dumb dumb...><
-xoxo-

In denial...
for the first time in a long time...
I just wanna slit my wrists open and watch the blood flow out...
just to keep my mind off some things...
I'm desperately desperate...
I want to sleep...
but I can't fall asleep...
I want to cry...
but I feel like all my tears have dried up...
so all I can do is this...

No comments: