Sunday, October 18, 2009

Desa Park City!!

Went to a Tetra Pak Event at Desa Park City just now...
I walked 2.5km with Ariel then another 2.5km with jewelz...
wanted to walk again with everyone else...
but I got a blister...TT...owwwww
Anywaysss...
It was gorgeous the lake the view the landscape and best of all the playground!!
The swing was HUGE!! hehe...yes I'm 16 and I looooove swings...^^
The breeze was wonderful...
The sound of kids running around...
And the sight of kites flying in the sky...
All in all it was pretty cool...
Oh how I wish I live there...
I left my family and walked around alone...
Exploring the "scenery"...(but seriously I actually wanted to explore the scenery...I just got side-tracked)
And boy did I explore...
I explored straight into my phone...
And now I have more friends...lol
But no...
I failed in making more girlfriends...==
seriously I have not enough girlfriends...
I NEED to make more...
So yea anyways...
I learned that people find it easier to approach you when you have a dog...
As long as you have a dog...
The opposite sex will definitely come...be it girl or boy...
so yes...
walking 5km...
2 dogs...
Each 2.5km...
got me...
a blister...
and lotsssss of numbers...hahahaaaaaaa
so yeah...
Happii Birthday To Me!!^^

-xoxo-

Thought about you all day...
When I was bathing...
Having lunch...
Walking the dogs...
Getting numbers...
All I could think about was you...
But hey...
You couldn't even text me a happy birthday...
So why am I wasting my time on you...
so this is me...MOVING ON

p/s. Did I mention I have an Ice-cream cake from baskin robbins??...xDD HAPPIIII

No comments: