Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 3...rants? forget it... ; Oscar!!

Add math...
I give up...
I just wanna die...
I officially hate exams...
So far everything was horrible...
TT...*cries silently in a corner*
Tomorrow is Moral...
prepare my funeral please...

Remember the baby I blogged about...
The one my aunt is taking care of??
Well I went to my aunt's hse again today...
When I got into d hse he woke up from the sound of the door opening...
So I started playing with him...
at first he was kinda cranky and didn't wanna play...
den I picked him up and pretend to drop him...
so cute wei!!!
he was smiling with his mouth open!!!!
and u can see his little teeth growing!!
ahhh!!!
I just wanted to pack him up and bring him home!!
I hope one day I get a kid as cute as him!! xDDD
When I went home he grabbed on to me and wouldn't let go...
When I gave him to my aunt he started crying weih!!!
awwww!!!!So cuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeee!! *yes I think it's cute when kids cry...it gets annoying when they cry too long though...yes i know I'm weird...*
then I carried him out and this other kid...*kimberly*...she said...
"no no, don't take him!!" den she grabbed his legs so I couldn't take him out...lol
so I put him down and my aunt let him play with some keys to keep him occupied...
den i left...lol
idk if he cried later when or if he did notice...
aww aww awww!! he's so cute laaa!!...
I wish I had a picture to post!!
will post it soon if i can get him to stay still for a second the next time i see him...^^
cute lil' Oscar...
hate the name though...lol...tacky...
-xoxo-

close my eyes and envision it...
a perfect life...
with perfect you...

No comments: