Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 5 ; Denial Or Just plain Crazy??

Day Five of exam...
We had Science then Sejarah...
Science was okay...
considering I don't even know where my book is...
I actually finished it in an hour...
Maybe it was because IDK what to write??...
At Q 10 d procedure question...
I wrote a question mark...as to say...I have absolutely no idea...
And I wrote crap on everything else in that question...
Sejarah on the other hand...not so okay...
Idk why...
but I kept falling asleep...
In the BEGINNING of the exam...
ughh...
anywayss...
thx to Cik...no...Pn. Amni...I think I managed to pass...
it's not like she thought us anything...
but hey as long as wad she did helped us pass...
I'm grateful...^^

Me and Cin were high once we were done with d Sejarah xm...
I think we were in denial...
it's either that or craziness is contagious...lol

No comments: