Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On my mind...

I wake up every morning with you on my mind...
Rush to bed every night hoping to see you in my dreams...
I heard them say "Out Of Sight, Out of mind"...
I though to myself "How could this be true, as I hardly see you but you're always on my mind",
Everything you do can change my expressions drastically,
Even the slightest thing you do can change my mood,
You control my emotions,
Every time you say something the gears in my head moves faster than usual,
When our eyes meet you send electric waves through my veins...
Talking to you at night gives my sweet dreams...
Talking to you in the morning makes my day...
Just talking to you seems like a dream...
You are a Dream...
A dream come true...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wyeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
this post was made completely with the intention of practicing for my english exam tomorrow...
bet you were wondering..."Who is she talking about!!??"
hehee...not bad huh??

-xoxo-

Not one second passes without you crossing my mind
And when you do...I'll wonder if I'm crossing yours...
Me and my unrequited love
A painful experience

No comments: