Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 6 Last Day

fweeett!!
Last Day Of Phase One!!!!
okok...So it's not really day anymore...but wtv...=p
Had Econs and Acc...
Econs...
err...still okay?...
Acc was murder resurrection just to be murdered again...
argh...
forget it...it's over now...

My parents went to the UTK gathering...
My mom came home acting like a crazed fan...lol
anyways...
UTK stands for...
ok IDK wad it stand for...
but it's something to do with police ranking...
since my dad was an ex-police tht worked with Mahathir b4...
he was invited as a VIP...
and my mom kept saying how she and Mahathir was sitting back to back lol...
and also how she thinks she is d only spouse that went...lol
anyways...it's cute to see parents like tht sumtimes...
don't cha think??^^

-xoxo-
I'm pretty much over him...^^
yay me!!!^^

No comments: