Monday, June 29, 2009

To everyone from d gang...i know u dunwan to read but please read...

Dear Everyone...
lets start from Alicia...
I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions about the Eric thing...
It's not ur fault...sorri...
If u dunwan to forgive me okay...
I just wanted to say so I would feel better...
Um...Yin Ru...
Sorri I snapped in d cbox...
just came home phone fixing...bad mood...
and fine if u dun forgive me I just wanted to say...
Okay Emily...
the longest and hardest to say to...
I didn't mean to shoot you and Alicia in d 1st post...
I was just blasting...
I clicked d wrong new post thing so I din know it was d public...(I also forgot (again) tht ur not in my private blog dii)
When my friend told me tht she saw Alicia respond to it only did I realize...
I know hard to believe...but wtv la...
Emily...
Yin Ru said I know y u guys hate me...
but honestly I don't...
So anyways...
I talked to Jian just now...
He scolded me...
he said I should be ashamed...
That d reason u guys hate me is coz of my attitude...
That he warned me before...
I fought back...
I said tht it's abt the I should be his gf thingy...
we continued den he dunwan to be involved...
I went up to my room and started thinking...
so I came up with this post...
This is from my point of view since I intro Jian to Alicia...
...
I liked Jian...so I intro him to Alicia...
U were damn emo at that time...
Jian was kinda friendless...
Jian was also fun and I was out of Ideas how to cheer u up...
So I intro Jian to u...
den before I can tell u I like him...
U told me u like him...
I make myself not like him coz at tht time I loved u too much...
I know I sound like I'm so good...
Actually I was being selfish...I know u wouldn't like it...
But I was scared u won't like me after tht...
Den I told ally abt it...
She told u...
I lied...
I told you I din like him anymore...
I became a bitch and said ally shouldn't have told u...and made it her fault...(sorry)
Jian was right...I did lie...
but I convinced myself I dun like him anymore...
And eventually I didn't...
I asked him to kao u...
Coz he told me he liked u as well...
Everything went well...
Until I started feeling lonely...
I wanted to tell u things...
But U were always so happi telling things abt u and Jian so I didn't...
I wanted to tell Jian...
But he was always nagging at me...
plus I thought tht he might tell u and u might feel bad...(u can be vy emotional...)
I told Yin Ru and Cindel I regret intro-ing u two...
Because I was jealous...
I got no Emily and no Jian...
And it's my fault coz I intro dem...
Ltr when I got over it...
Alicia got mad at me...
I still don't know y actually...
U told me alot of things but I didn't understand...Sorry...
Den suddenly u got angry as well...
I didn't understand...I was confused...
I tot u were angry for d same reason as Alicia...
I tried to ignore but I finally cannot...
So I tried to find out...den Yin Ru oso got mad...
After a looooong time Yin Ru finally talk to me again...
i was happi...
But tht time during PJ Wen Wei dey all ask Y i not close to u dii...
Ma I say lor...
I dunno Emily suddenly only dun choi me...
I try asking Cin...but nobody wanna tell me...
So Doline thought she was helping me...
and she asked u guys...
I didn't want he to ask de actually coz everything was just getting better...
But den when she told me what u said I got reaaaaaally angry...
Coz I know I didn't say anything like that...(Sorry if u get mad at this part but continue reading pls)
I came home and blast!...
I din realize until everyone was shooting at me...
So I also shoot back as defense...
So now I'm gonna ask u for one very very big favour...
Emily can u please please please tell me tht d reason u hate me is because of my horrible attitude...
not what I apparently said...
because I cannot accept it...
I would never want to be Jians gf...
Actually dere was one time...
I told Jian when I was drunk...
D next day I remembered what I said but I din wanna admit so I said I dun remember...
I told him Imma horrible gf...
I like him so I dunwan to hoi him...hahaha
lame rite??...
amyways I know it's a big favour but if u have EVER thought of me as ur friend...
please just say d reason u hate me has nothing to do with dat...
dat d reason u hate me is because of my attitude, or my stupidity...
Or if u feel imma whore...
just please please please don't say it's because of d Jian thing...
because I wouldn't say that...
I know it would make u hate me...
and I wouldn't make u hate me on purpose...
Dats it...
If u don't want to accept...den Okay...
but thanks for reading...
...

thats it... believe dun believe ur choice...
after this...
I can smile and mean it...

p.s. do what you have to do...make everyone hate me...as long as I know what I have done...

No comments: