Friday, June 26, 2009

Sad...or Pissed...==

To Whom It May Concern...
I did NOT send that text to your Boyfriend...
I do NOT have a reason to...
I am NOT trying to defend myself...
I do NOT care anymore what you guys think...
I AM pissed though...
because I think you should know me better...
If I actually liked him I wouldn't have pushed him towards you...
If I truly liked him...I wouldn't even have introduced the two of you...
I CANNOT believe you all decided on a verdict without even confronting me...
And the thought of you actually thinking I'm capable of doing that...
Makes me lost of words...
Owh...and I did NOT flirt with Eric, Alicia...
If you think I was flirting with him then you don't know me at all...
Cause I talk to everyone like that...
Honestly...
I actually didn't want to post this...
but I couldn't help it...
I don't like to be judge by people that judge me for something that they themselves are doing...
And I HATE! to be accused...
And I you know how much I mean that...
Coz as I've always said...
Hate is a very very strong word...

No comments: