Sunday, June 28, 2009

Aiih...I'm tired...

aiih...
whatever la...
I'm tired of quarreling with u guys dii...
believe whatever u wanna believe la...
as long as we stay away frm each other it'll be fine rite??...
I dunnid to look at emily's face go black...
And emily...u dunnid to feel like...wtv u feel when u c me...
bleah...sien dii...
tot settle dii tiba-tiba I found out an outrageous rumor...
makes me think of form 1...
when someone spread abt me saying somthing abt CTY...
Now someone spreading a rumor abt me saying things again...
I'm not defending myself...
I'm stating the fact frm my point of view...
If I did say that I should be his gf I would admit it...but I didn't...so I won't...
phooie...i'm exhausted...
Thank Gawd I have a life outside of school...
Or I wouldn't even have a life at all now...(no offense to my school friends)
but school really is exhausting...
So complicated...
owh well...maybe it's just part of our education...
How to react to a social downfall/rise...
Thank God for Cindel teman-ing me in school...( I know where her loyalty lies but at least she isn't some bitch tht goes minding others ppls business)
she's wonderful...can talk to her n she won't judge me...
Thank God for Christine who I can talk to without feeling like I shouldn't talk to her...
Thank God for blogger...which allows me to pour out without reacting...
Trish, Cam U guys r great...but u kinda threat alot so it's scary...xD
And if you people are wondering where I got those creative threats from...:-
  • pluck ur balls and make grape juice...
  • one way kick to NZ
  • cut ur dick and put it up ur ass...
  • mince blend juice and feed you to d dogs...
  • skin u alive and put u into a pot of boiling oil...
I got it from them...hahahaha
lol...this post was supposed to be an emo post...now is a make fun of ur friend post...xDDD
hmmm...anywaysss
today I went to leisure mall for gym...
reached dere early so my mom wanted to go to giant...
I stood outside and watch d judo comp.
people watch d comp...
I look for cute guys...xDD
anyways...d judo was kinda cute...
dey didn't really look like dey were fighting...
dey look like little kids tumbling on each other...xDD
at certain times...
d guys/girls look like dey were giving thier opponents head(going down on dem)...xD
haha...I know...
Dirty way to think of judo...xD
dere was this one match...d guy was fighting den his pants fell...xDDDDDD
I laugh so hard I think I pulled a muscle...xD
he was wearing boxers...so maybe dey were expecting something like this...xD
den I went to gym...after gym supposed to have dinner...
den i sms cin...
n me and my mom...we ter-shoppe...lol
so we stayed at leisure mall(after gym after bath) from 7.15pm till 8.30pm...
I finally got my nike zoom!!! ^^
it's orange!!
I originally wanted pink...
but a closer look made me realize i wasn't cute pink...
It was scary pink...xD
dey matched it with a blue nike logo...yuckkk
so I went with d orange and complete white nike logo...
so we finally left leisure mall...
after a series of major shopping...
went to the new steak hse at Pandan Indah...
I think I saw Ung Yu Yi our ex-senior dere...
but wasn't sure so I didn't bother...
it was pretty good...
D steak was really tender...yumm...
Den I came home and took pictures of my shoe!!^^
I thought of uploading dem...but i'm lazy...=p
haha...
anyways went to d farewell party blogged halfway came home to continue blogging...
den my mom potong steam ask me go sleep...=(
so yea this post is one day late...^^

No comments: