Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Exhausted...

I'm so exhausted...
I understand why you are mad at me now...
I told u...
If I could do it all over again I would...
Lied so you would be happy...
I accept the fact that your mad...
By all means...if that is the reason ur mad...
continue...because I did it coz I thought it was right and I still do...
I just want my friends to be happi...
It wasn't like I was in love wid him so to me it was like whatever...
But I didn't realize you felt so strongly about it...
I'm sorry...
I felt kinda hurt tht u still din talk to me in school...
but if you don't want to den it's fine...
I dunwan to force anyone...
Especially after what YR said abt beating me...
Honestly...
I meant it if she does...I'll sue...
but if u wanna beat me YR...
can try to break my nose...
would be nice if I could get a new one...haha
...
Anyways this post ain't coz of tht...
it's a rant post...
I'm gonna rant about everything...
My piano exams are coming...
I hate it!!
No one told me I had to take exams...
No one asked me if I wanted to...
My teacher just told my mom and she said yes...
No one consulted me...
dammit!!
I dunwan to take exams...
Not now...
I wanna have some fun now...
Or at least be able to study whenever I want to...
Not at certain times only because I have other stuff to do...
eg. Practice piano...
I wanna have some form of freedom...
I mean...
Helloooo??? wad does she mean grounded????
I'm 16...not 5!!
So what if I failed 2 subjects...
It's not like I got 9Gs for all the subjects...
arghhhhhhhh...
I wanna just ask her to ask me first before she starts doing things...
So pissed off!!!
I mean like today...
I want to stay home and do hw...
nooooo...
have to go to that stupid class...
WTFF!!...
leave me be la for gods sake...
Tuition only ma...
Don't go once cannot meh??
it's not like I don't go to school...==

No comments: