Saturday, June 6, 2009

Singapore!!!

Lol okay so like some of u should know...
I was planning to go Bali ryyyte???
But now instead of Bali...I'm here in Orchad Road...
Shopping like I've never Shopped Before!!
Didn't realize Singapore could be so fulfilling!!
Will Upload the pix soon...
Coz well I didn't bring my cable along with me on d trip...
Didn't even know the hotel had free internet services...lol
So yea I'm here in Singapore...
With feet tht feels detached to my ankles...
Arms that feel like thier falling off because of all d shopping bags...
AND I STILL WANNA SHOP!!!
haha I'm a madddd shopaholic I tell ya...
Owh well going Sentosa Island tmr...
need to wake up early or i can't follow the bus tht goes to d dolphin lagoon...heheeeeeeeee
me wanna see dolphiiinssss!!!!
I'm taking pictures like crazy as well so I'll probably delete some before I upload...
hmmm...wellllllll HAPPI HOLIDAYSSSS!!!! to u guys coz I'm shopping my heart away ^^

No comments: