Monday, June 22, 2009

Tagged by Kah Ee...cos im bored...lol

1. What have you been doing recently?
Shopping, Thinking, Trying to Study (emphasize on the TRYING)

2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?
Sumtimes, when avoiding certain people...

3. What happened at 10am today?
Sms-ing alex...lols and having Moral I think...lol

4. When did you last cry?
Don't remember but I do remember when I was cried on...lol

5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
Maaaayyybe...

6. What do you want in life now?
Him but I can't...D=

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
umm depends...If im wearing a hoodie I don't bring my umbrella...

8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed ?
Read, Text my huns, Snuggle with jewelz, And duhh sleep

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
boxer shorts lol...

10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
hmmm...nicest arr...owh owh that one very very sweet msg from andy...
Im not saying what it says..he'll kill me...lol

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
err...People say so...but I don't feel it...xD

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
At the moment?? No...
I do have a pair of reaaaally nice stilettos that belongs to my cousin with me...xD

13. What was the last movie you caught?
27 dresses...bleh nothing in d cinema though...been ages since i went out for a movie...
Lazy to wait in lines...xD

14. What are you proud of?
My dog!!...and almost everything that I say or do...xD(ALMOST)

15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from?
24th May
02:29 from jie jie
Over to Western Hotel from Peking airport
The drivers here are alot more civil here than in Shanghai
from what we have experienced-thus far.
Stay Tuned!

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
The Show-Lenka^^

17. Do you have any nicknames?
yes...dumb ones...and some nice one...to lazy to list dem out...

18. What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
Yup and u know whats gonna happen now...from Trish abt 2 hrs ago...

19. What time did you go to sleep last night?
10 pm...imma good girl...xD

20. Are you currently happy?
well...im not sad...

21. Who gives you the best advice?
no one in particular...I just ask everyone and pick the majority...lol

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Nop Nop...

23. Who do you talked to on phone last night?
Cindelllll

24. Is something bugging you right now?
Yea...stupid Qin Ern

25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
I think it was Yin Ru...or Doline...either 1...xD

26. Do you like yourself?
I love myself...I don't love everything abt me though...><

27. You want $5 or $10?
Stupid question I want a 10$ from everybody in every country

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
Yup yup...

29. Who is your best best best friend?
I can't choose...sorriii

30. What will you do if you like that boy/girl?
I get shy...>< den when I get over dem I finally get their numbers...==

31. Who are your favourite stars?
the constellation??=Leo
the famous people??= IDK too many

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
I love her...I hate somethings about her...but I love her...

33. Do you had even stead before?
hmm...does a 3 month relationship count?? if yes den yes i have...

34. What type of girl/boy do you like?
Sweet, Charming, Cute enough(not too cute), gets along with my friends
Loves me^^,
Nice nose...(IMPORTANT!! I know weird but 1st thing i see on a guy is his nose...cos I hate mine)
and um um...do not dress like he don't know the difference between a Shirt and a T-Shirt...

35. Now are you single/attached?
Single...but attached lol

Pass this tag to 10 people !

1. Cindel
2. Trisha
3. Cameron
4. Su-ann
5. Qin Ern
6. Christine
7. Jayne
8. Ben Ben!!!
9. Justin
10. Wee Jien

1. Would you date number 5?
Qin Ern:...err...== hmmm have to be nice...so how to say it...he's younger than me...NO

2. Number 2 just got in a car crash.
Trisha: not surprising...it would be ur wad 3rd??...though those were minor...

3. You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend.
Justin:Umm...he's not gay meaning he would be with a girl...
but im not lesbian...soooo this is confusing.......

4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by number 4.
Su-ann: *shrieks* hugs her!! She returned from Melbourne!!!!!!

5. Number 1 is acting weird.
Cindel: Ask her what happened?...The say no worries wtv it is i'll try my best to help

6. Numbers 3 and 8 decide to give 10 a haircut.
Cameron + Ben Ang >> Wee Jien: Say bye bye hair jam jam

7. Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and ask you to go to a concert.
Jayne: sweeeeeeeet jom! lets gooo!!

8. Number 10 takes you to a bar.
Wee Jien: ehhhh u so guai...can drink???

9. Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world.
Su-ann: T.T She did...or something similar...she moved to Melbourne!!
T.T when come back dun gimme A(H1N1) kay...I still love u...XD

10. You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.
Ben Ben a.k.a Ben Ang: U are my nephew and a guy...
go be a gentleman and a good nephew and admit...xD

11. Number 5 asks you out to dinner.
Qin Ern: If he's paying...okay...but my toy where got so generous ahhhh...

12. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus.
Justin: O.O Where to get down ahh...I nvr sit bus b4...O.O

13. Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because he/she can't sleep.
Christine: If she calls me I think we'll start talking abt David Archuleta...xD

14. Your walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.
Christine: She won't do that...too ungraceful she's a Ballerina...

15. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.
Cindel: Go strangle that Son Of A B*tch

16. Number 2 offers to bake you a meal.
Trisha: mmm...Gourmet...Love her parents for sending her to cooking class^^

17. Number 4 comes to your door one day holding a koala.
Su-ann: Awww Cute...grabs it put it down den grab her...xD

18. Number 4 just got you an X-Box.Lol.
Su-ann: Keep it...i wan u...Lets go SHOPPING!!!!!

19. Number 9 challenges you to a children's card game!
Justin:...==...nothing better to do izzit??

20. Number 1 thinks he/she's overweight.
Cindel: O.O R u joking!!??? If ur overweight wad am I????

21. Number 7 looks lonely!
Jayne: Come lets go play with my doggie...^^

22. Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave her/him alone.
Trisha: U sure??? But if i do den I won't be able to treat u to a glass ok Vodka Soda...O.o

23. Numbers 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you.
Qin Ern and Cameron: They Don't know each other buuuuuuut...
it wouldn't b d 1st surprise party Cameron throws...^^

24. Number 6 decide to dye their hair black.
Christine: Nooo colour will be the same...bloody waste of money!!

25. You catch number 9 by him/herself, crying.
Justin: What happened???? Don't cry!!!You're a guy!! toughen up!!

26. Numbers 1 , 3 , 5, and 6 all tackle you at once!
O.O I'd be pancake...

No comments: