Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Way Way Late Pictures...and Room Out of service

Well...as some of you should knoww...My camera was well...Out of Service...
being a dumbass...as usual...i forgot to take my memory card when i send it for repairs...
and when my mom took it...i din even realize...
i actually thought it's still wid d repair guy...
soo when i took my camera back yesterday i totally freaked out...
until my mom told me the card was wid her...
so here are some of the late late pictures of my last few days of school...On the school trip tht is
_____________________________________________________________________

1st day of school trip...we went to Pusat Sains Negara it was on 3rd November I think??
soo we started out wid d normalities...lined up...listen to the teacher crap abit...
den we were free for awhile dey ask us go rehat...at 8 O'CLOCK!!...damn early rite??
hmm...i dun remember much but what i remember was...after eating alittle...
we didn't have anything 2 do...
so we decided to take some pictures...
den we saw teacher daughter and she was soo cute...
so we started taking pictures of her...
but it was so hard getting her not to move...
and at the end we only got a few pix of her before we got lazy to chase her...
so we took my SLR and decided 2 take pictures with it...
as in model with it...not take pictures...
well look at d pictures and have some ideas about what i'm saying...




This was taken by accident...
i was just like holding it den Alicia took the picture
and we realized how nice it was so we started taking pictures wid my SLR


randomness

Joyenn says "gimme a kiss babeh"...lol

Pn.Nor Zuraidah's daughter

I kinda forgot her name...
See Ree Na

Joyenn looking pro...(she's turning the wrong one btw) hahaha

Alicia

mii

Alicia

Michelle...

After camwhoring...we had to line up and den we were assigned 2 our busses...
but arr...i was assigned 2 another bus
and joyenn and see ree na another bus
and cindel and alicia and michelle and kah yan another bus...
so...i decided to switch seats with this malay girl from alicia,cin,michelle,kahyan's bus....
but teacher kept looking at us...
and PHILIP!!!arghhh tht philip...
everything i snuck up the bus he yelled..."CIKGUUUU SARAH NAIK BAS KITA!!!"
so alicia she...hehehe"convinced" him to shut up...and i finally got up thier bus...hurray!!
these are some of the pictures we took in the bus...



we didn't take much pictures in the bus bcoz it kept moving...
more pictures...

Look there

Chin and Alicia

Chin lookin pro with the cammie...wad u looking at joyenn??

Alicia

Alicia and Joshii

Kah Kei and Michelle

Michelle Samuel and Alicia
Alicia Aaron and Michelle
Proof of how tall aaron actually is...

Ooohh wads dat...why're u laughing!!
Chin and Alicia
Chin

After waiting for like half an hour...
we finally got in...
there is actually more pictures...
but...i damn lazy to upload dii...
sumoore it's so damn slow uploading the pictures...
so...if anyone still one ur pix...jz tell me...
i'll send it to u through msn...
but i think most of u already got it rite??...

2nd day...Badan Pencegahan Rasuah...
as most of u already know i didn't go that day...
so no post on this 1...

3rd day...OKU cleaning...
i'm lazy to do this dii...
so if u really wanna know...go check out Ree Na's blog on this post la...
this is the link http://ryokogurl.blogspot.com/2008/11/oku-house.html#links

____________________________________________________________________

So thats that...
whewww...now i have to sleep with my parents...
arghhh....so chammm
well...my kitchen ceilings leaking...
and the cause?? my bathroom...
so dey threw me out and destroyed me bathroom...
look...

The ceiling downstairs...Write under my toilet...

The hole of ceiling in d kitchen...

My room...after they took out my bed and the toilet bowl... duh

The toilet bowl...

Look they took away the tiles...

the ground is only cement...


Nothing to c...

No comments: