Friday, November 7, 2008

noobiee

ook...i'm kinda new at this so it may suck but all i have 2 say is...DEAL WITH IT!!^^...
soooo i went to gym today...had sooooo much fun...
almost killed my self during body pump (my body still aching)...
and den i went for a steam bath n it made everything better^^
so den i came home and went online n read alicia's blog(go check it out) n all i have 2 say is...FEEL BETTER...
umm...n now i'm finding out sumthin super duper shocking!!!I'M NOT D ONLY PERSON THT WANTS TO WATCH HSM3 AND HAVEN'T!!! hahaha...
and yin ru...i trust you'll make the rite choice...which 1 u feel happier wid...
and charles...U DO NOT HAVE NICE BICEPS!!!muahahaha
owh yea and...HAPPI HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!^^and gud luck to all form 5 taking spm on tuesday!!!^^
the rest of us spending our holiday leisurely without worrying abt xms...will be rooting for u ^^
hehe...

1 comment:

Cosas de Alba MarĂ­a said...

Hello! I like your blog.I like the pictures.Your blog is fantastic.I have a blog too.Can your visit my blog please.Coment my blog please.This is mi school blog.