Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged by jam jam...and Happi Bday Vlui

Question: What is your name? (Please give one answer)
1.Sarah

Question: What is your nickname? (Please give two answers)

1. Jun jun
2. Shoppoholic [given by Li Shan the shopping queen herself XD]

Question: Three books which you often read? (Please give three answers)
1.Mates, Dates and ... series
2.RL. stine's fear street series
3. and...um...the bible??

Question: The things gained from Blogging? (Please give four answers)
1.Amount of computer time increased
2.Fluency of English increased
3.Knowledge of other ppls life increased
4.Another way to slow down the process of me rotting from boredom

Question: Your favorite food? (Please give five answers)

1.sushi
2.pizza
3.steamboat
4. mcd
5. maggie tom yam!!

Question: Favorite songs? (Please give six answers)
1. Stay My Baby - Miranda Cosgrove
2. Shi Luo Fei Zhu Liu - Jay Chou
3. Dau Xiang - Jay Chou
4. If I Were A Boy - Beyonce
5. 7 Things I Hate About You - Miley Cyrus
6. Footprints In The Sand - Leona Lewis

Question: Places that you wish to go? (Please give seven answers)
1. AWAY!!!
2.Paris
3.London
4.Tokyo
5.New York
6.The Places With The Biggest Shopping Malls All Over the World...
7.and...my bathroom...XDXD

Question: All-time favorite movies, dramas, or animes? (Please give eight answers)
1.Madagascar 1 & 2
2.Desperate Housewives
3.House M.D
4.CSI
5.Numbers
6.America's Next Top Model
7.How I Met Your Mom
8.TOM AND JERRY!!!![YAY XD]

Question: Items that you wish to obtain? (Please give nine answers)
1. A New Handphone
2. A Laptop
3. Straight A's for PMR (not possible)
4.Because straight A's not possible...i wish 2 at least get 5 A's
5.Free Sushi King Meal from Yao Heng if I get atleast 4 A's so mz get at least 4 A's
6.A Credit Card with Unlimited Amount of Shopping Money (also not possible)
7.Since that is also not possible...I'll jz wish for lots and lots of money...lol
8.I wish to abtain knowledge to design my blog nice nice...lolxx
9.Last but Not Least...I wish to Obtain er er er... a last ANSWER!!! lol XD

Question: You want to pass this tag to? (Please give the names of 10 friends)

1.Alicia
2.Cindel
3.Emily
4.Michelle
5.Ryoko
6.Ivy
7.Kah Ee
8.Kah Yan
9.Yee Jin
10.Charlotte

_______________________________________________________________

OOOK now thtz covered!!
I've been sick for soooooo long...
That i didn't even have time to post anything...
Plus I was Lazy...
Mostly the Lazy part...
Anyway...I've dragged a half dead body up just to reply ur tag jam jam...
HAPPI!!!COZ I'M NOT!!!
and also just to say HAPPI BIRTHDAY WONG YIN RU!!!!!!
yay!!...happi happi....
ok i'm gonna drop dead again now...
stay in touch kayzzz!!

No comments: