Monday, November 10, 2008

A sudden change of mood...

oodI can't believe how fast my mood can change...
it was like sooooo fun yesterday...
den all of a sudden it became so bloody boring!!
well I went to gym again yesterday...
and then after that we went to have a buffet dinner at Grand Millennium...
look at the pictures^^
Chocolate Fudge^^
Oyster Shrimp Clam...yummy!!
Salads
Sushiii^^...yum yum yum

Cute rite??^^
Raw food to be Grilled^^

Cakes
This 1 was really gud!
Bread
when we came home it was really really really late...
soooo i woke up at 12 today(i know early rite??)
whole body aching from all d dancing d nite b4...(it's still aching now btw)
den i have 2 go gym again bcoz i made an appointment wid d trainer...
so i went 2 gym wid a seriously in pain body...which became more painful...
den i came home...and fell a sleep...
when i woke up maid washing toilet so i cannot soak in my mom's jacuzzi...
and den when she was done i din realize coz i fell asleep again...
den when i finally woke up it was already 7...
so i soaked in d jacuzzi for only 1/2 hour...
den my dad came home n used d laptop...
so i cannot use...
den i was soooo freakin hungry but dere was no food 2 eat...
so i ended up eating bread...JUST PLAIN BREAD!!
i was like FINE!!
so i had use d desktop...
and den this idiot started msn-ing me!!
i mean like wtf!!!

THE IDIOT: I know all about it
ME: All about wad??
THE IDIOT: I know la...dun pretend le...
ME: wtf are u talking about!!???
THE IDIOT:I know dii laa...U dunnid bluff me...U should control urself...
ME: wth are you talking about!!!

he just keeps repeating himself...
I mean wat d hell did he mean!!!
sooo i blocked him...
ughhh so annoying...but still wth did he mean...
he wun say...haihh
ok i have 2 stop now...
i'm watching rugrats...hehe

GUD LUCK TOO ALL SPM-MERS HAVING XM TMR^^!!!

No comments: