Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Fun Night and Sick Lil Ol Me...

I went to sing K last nite with my sister and a bunch of friends...
I was really fun...we left the house about 11 and reached The Curve at 11.30...
We sang until 4.00 am den left...because it was so late there was no traffic...
soo we reached home by 4.30...
i went to slp at 5 am...
next day cannot wake up 2 go church...
so since i din go church...
i was supposed 2 go to gym...
but...this morning when i finally woke up...
for some reason i wasn't feeling very well...
it was like hard 2 breath...and my body was aching...
n not the pain tired cannot move type...
it's like...glued joints cannot move type of ache...
so i told my mom n she's like...
ur jz not used to going karaoke so late at nite...
so i'm like wad r u talking abt...i alwiz oso so late 1 la...
and den she was like...ya, but u go karaoke shouting and singing thtz y out of breath luu...
so i'm like...swt wadeva la...
and den when go to gym for some reason i run 5 minutes den feel like suffocating dii...
so of coz we go home la...den when reach d hse my brain feel like gonna burst...
n i checked...i got fever liao...
so i ate panadol and go 2 slp...
i jz woke up and guess wad...
I feel more sick now...ughhh
(sorrie no pix for the karaoke thing...my camera rosak...)

No comments: