Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Death n Birth...Happi Birthday Cin & Jean!!

I died... on d day sumone was born...lol crappin again
arghhhhh...that evil evil evil trainer of mine!!!
he made me cycle for 5km in 10 minutes...
it's like he thinks my leg is made of steel!!
den den den...he made me sit on d big ball without my legs on the floor...
i know...it sounds easy...thtz wad i thought too...
but it was damn fuckinhard...i almost broke my head...
den i went home and started to rot myself away...
jz before i seriously started rotting...
my mom made me go tesco wid her...
at tesco i saw this kid...he looked about 6 or 7 yrs old...
well he highlighted his hair!! n I was like..
mummy u c!! he so small oso can highlight...y i cannot?
n she's like...his mother crazy...u think i'm oso crazy ar...??
aiih...so i'm like wadeva laa...
when reach home...i pretty much just continued rotting myself away...
now i'm too bored sooo i'm jz doing wad everyone else would do...
crappin my soul away on msn...
GUD LUCK AGAIN ALL SPM-MERS!!
HAPPI BIRTHDAY CINDEL YONG & JEAN CHONG!!

No comments: