Friday, November 14, 2008

Small and Horrible World...

Today I went to my aunts house...
bcoz my mom decided if i don't go out i'll continue sleeping till hse on fire oso dunno...
soo when i reach dere i tried to sleep...
but UGHHH!! the babies my aunt takes care of!!
They're not babies man!! dey're more like monster ya knowww??
at first i got into my cousin's room to sleep...
sleep 5 minutes i felt something on top of me...and it was giggling man...
like ghost dammit...summore d nite b4 i was watching this show abt clowns killing ppl...
and my cousin's bed there is this clown doll...
i was like super duper freaked out man!!!
n den my auntie comes in and on d light n i c 2 brats on d queen sized bed with me...
PLAYING WID THE HAIR CREAM IN MY COUSINS ROOM!!HAIR CREAM!!!!
n den i realized...my pants all over got hair cream...
i was like OMFG!! WTF IS WRONG WID THESE BABIES WEI!!!
so my aunties like...dun shout so loud la ur gonna scare dem...
dey're only babies dun blame dem... hu ask u forget to lock d door...
ARGHH!!! So i of coz go bathe la afta tht...
den blah blah blah babies cry i cry...dey wan milk i wan sleep...
so den later that day i went out wid my mom...
den when i came home i took another bath and den pack my stuff for gym luu...
blah blah blahh...normal gym stuff...
den during the dance class at gym...I met my old teacher...
she used 2 teach me at Linda Jasmine together wid my cousin Yee Jin and Stephanie...i think
it was like...daammmmnn small world lehh...
soo we made small talk wid our teacher
and den by 10:30 we were enjoying the water pressure at the shower there
den we went home...i tot can sleep la...
tiba-tiba aircond leaking...
my bed pula wet...(coz of the aircond water)
soo i watched tv until 6:00 den i realized my dad went outstation...
it was like wtf...i could've slept wid my mom de actually...
aiih so go slp luu den at 10 my mom pula wake me up...arghhh...
in gt much slp ler...not damn sleepy but dunno y cannot slp...
I'm gonna stop now...gonna try to slp again...hehe^^

Gud Luck Again to all SPM-MERS

No comments: