Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Resolutions...

New Years Resolutions...

1. Concentrate on School...(yeah like dat'll happen)
2. Practice Piano and Violin More often...(Can u say...Impossible??)
3. Play with Dogs more often...
4. Start loving my vegetables...(blek xp...)
5. Stop missing meals...
6. When hungry look for real food not Maggie...
7. Spend Less Money...(dats gonna be reaaaaaaaally hard)
8. Start making Shopping Lists...
9. Stop chewing nails...
10. Save Money...(hahaha...now this is just hilarious)
11. Stop being so Spoilt and Bratty(Be patient this may take some time...lols)
12.That reminds me...I should be more patient as well...(lols...super impatient girl here)
13.Umm...control my temper...(yes i'm very hot tempered)
14.Decrease my bad points by the end of this year...lols( As u can c I have plenty of bad points)
15.Last but not least...Stop disturbing little kids...(hahaaa...this might be hard i enjoy this...lol)

I have Nothing else to add...>.<

No comments: