Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to School...>.<

Well I didn't post anything yesterday bcoz i was kinda tired...
sooo here's how my 1st day of school turned out...
HORRIBLE...
I got shoved into Pure Science against my free will...
Ignored by the teacher when I requested a change...
And...Worst of all...
d Canteen is like another planet now!!
dey gave d canteen contract for this year to some other ppl...
so now dere's no more REAL food...lols...
anyways...today sucked even more...
1st few periods was fine...
but after recess was hell...
we had d form 4 orientation...it was soooo blooody boooring...
den dey started nagging at us for being too smart tht we got into d wrong stream...
I mean wth!!???
do u mean if i actually wanna go into arts but ended up in pure bcoz of my results...
That I should only try to get 2As just so I can make it to d class i wanna go into???
stupid teachers...
so anyways at d end dey made demselves sound like d gud guys...
and gave us a "chance" to make a "second" decision...
ugghh...well Good news is I barely made into Jati class...
which is d class I wanted 2 go into...
Bad news is...My friends as in Alicia Emily and Mei Ling didn't make it...(too full)
aiih...so sad...
but emily is still gonna study add math but outside...
Ally on the other hand is kinda emo coz she didn't make it into Jati...

Ally I hope you feel better soon...
Jati isn't tht nice anymore anyways...
now so pack it's gonna be hard 2 concentrate with so many ppl...
So rejoice...Keruing isn't bad either...^^

Ok that's about it...I'm not gonna say anymore...^^

xoxo
Sarah



~~Music in d air~~
Forever and Always-Taylor Swift

No comments: