Monday, January 26, 2009

He's back

Yay!!...
Smart ass (Sze Jian) is Baaaaccck!!!!
okok...I know I'm kinda late posting this...
I wasn't planning to...
but it's been ages since I've posted sumthin...
soo I jz randomly decided too...
Anyways...
It's Chinese New Year!!!! YAY!!!
ANG PAUS!!!!! and I'm getting a new phone ><...heheeeeeeee
anyways...dere was a Solar Eclipse today...I missed it...was sleeping
umm dere's a lunar eclipse now...
not really caring coz i dun really c d moon much anyways...
umm gonna go 2 emily's hse tmr...
errr maybe visit some other relatives...
try to finish my sej and econs...
den saturday going out wid smart ass and my cous to pavilion><
coz he left at d end of 07...
so didn't c it much...(he went to costa rica for an exchange program btw)
um den sunday gonna go church luu...vy long din go liao...
if gt anything new...I promise I'll update this time...><
xoxo
Sarah

No comments: