Saturday, January 3, 2009

aiih...headache

aiih...Because I got 4As everyone has been pestering me about what class I'm going into...
Ishhh...sometimes I wish I only got 1 or 2As...I know...I'm weird...
At least it would be easier rite?? Dunnid 2 make choices n stuff...
I mean if I wanted 2 be a doctor an engineer architect or stuff it would be easy la...
but I wanna be a lawyer...all u nid 2 get into law school is English...
and well I consider my English to be pretty good...
not to mention English is a compulsory subject...
which means I can go into any class and still be able to ace it...
I hate studying so I guess Pure is out...
I hate drawing so I don't think arts and LK is OUT OUT OUT!!!
then there's economy and acc...That is seriously BORING!!
That's why I have absolutely no idea what I should take...
Sooo I've settled with asking for ppl's options of what I should take...
and we've come up with...(drum roll)...ZERO!!!!...
nothing...nada...zip...zilch...
aiih...so i guess I'll jz go ask for advice from teachers...
or I could follow my friends...lols...
owh well we'll see...

xoxo
Sarah

No comments: