Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tagged...by Ally

Directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

1. I wanna talk to him.
|::| YES I DO!!!!!!!...but does he wanna talk 2 me?? =(( |::|

2. I'm frustrated.
|::| yeaa...it's an aftermath... |::|

3. I love wearing heels.
|::| Probably bcoz I'm short... |::|

4. I hate guys who say things that they don't mean.
|::| Who doesn't?? |::|

5. I love my babies!!(dogs) .
|::| Dey're my life... |::|

6. I hate me....
|::| How can I not...I totally killed my pride!! |::|

7. I have a shopping problem.
|::| I have urges to spend money whenever I have any...>.< |::| 8. I miss him.
|::| But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to...weird...I know |::|

9. I can cook.
|::| Pretty well... |::|

10. I DON'T cry.
|::| at least not in front of people... |::|

11. I really need 5 As.
|::| So I can get a new phone and a free sushi treat^^ |::|

12. Smiling is a thing I do.
|::| I believe...If one person smiles another would also be happi^^ |::|

13. I Like singing...
|::| I really do |::|

14. I think if someone is mad they should smile.

|::| I know...weird...but it really does make u feel better^^ |::|

15. I like guys that wear pink shirts.
|::| Because...I just do^^ |::|

16. I believe the saying the eyes are the doors to a persons soul
|::| I really do... |::|

I'm tagging
  1. Su-ann
  2. Wee Jien
  3. Kah Ee
  4. Michelle
  5. Kah Yan
  6. Anyone
  7. Who
  8. Has
  9. The
  10. Time

No comments: