Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PARTY!!!!

Yesterday had BBQ Party at Cindel's House...
It was sooo much fun...
  • Kah Hoe and Kee Sau
  • Zheng Nam
  • Lai Hoong
  • Jason and Xi Jing
  • See Ree Na
  • Yin Ru
  • Mei Ling
  • Wan Chien
  • Joyenn Cindel and Me...
Alicia was supposed 2 be dere but her mom said cannot at d last minute...

Anywaysss...Lemme start form d beginning...
Yesterday morning I woke up mandi...blah blah blah...
in d car tiba-tiba joyenn sms...
Sarah I can only get 15 bucks from my mom...
OMG I HEART ATTACK!!!
So since it's not her fault i jz said...
nvm la I try get 150 from my mom...
and den she said ok...
tiba-tiba when I reach my moms office she sms again...
Sarah...my mom said cannot go la...
she said 4-5 only go worr...
so i was like...
WTF!!!! Y cannot!!!?? Ur supposed 2 be our transport leh!!!
if u dun go how we buy things!!!
ppl come eat wad ahh!!!
so she said...
sorry lorr...
my mom la yesterday say ok tiba-tiba say cannot...
so den i called cin...
and she asked me...den how ar...
so i asked my mom can fetch anot??
and she said ok...lucky....
den i told cin half an hour...
but my mom work work work until reach cin's house 1 hour later...hehe sorry cin...
so she was supposed 2 drop us off at jusco den pick us up...
but my mom said...
u all small kids ah...dunno wad 2 buy 1 la...
i think it'll be better if we go buy wid u...
u mind if we go to town 1st...for awhile only i wanna go citibank...
so we're like...ok...
den after everything...
when wanna go buy things instead of going jusca we ended up going carrefour...
den we buy everything dii we went back 2 cin's house lor...
when we reach we immeadiately start preparing for d bbq...
i was doing d jelly and cin's maid was showing cin how 2 wash chicken...
den when d maid washing chicken...cin go bathe...
i pulak making jelly...
so ask shawn (cin's little bro) help...
ask him stir d jelly and put it into d mold he pulak do until d mold like super full...
so i did d jelly instead...tiba-tiba bell ring...
i was like panicking...deni remembered...joyenn is coming to help...yay...
so...she came in and help me put bbq sauce all over d chicken...
den i said...u wanted 2 massage d chicken rite...massage la...
but she was like...yerr dunwan laa...yerr
so i was like fine...den cin came down amd cin was massaging d chicken...
so joyenn help me put d jelly in d fridge...
when that was done...joyenn and cin went and cut d fruits...
i ended up massaging d chicken...
den i peeled d potatoes...so easy wei...but i cut my finger...
gud thing din bleed...or dey have 2 eat bloody potatoes...lols
after peeling potatoes...joyenn cut d watermelon den I and cin do d salad...
den we were done...

The 1st 2 guys tht came was Cin's friend Jason and Xi Jing...
Dey help us start the fire coz we were like so noob at bbq...lols
Den Zheng Nam arrived followed by Lai Hoong den Ree Na...

A few minutes after...
Joyenn recieved a call so she went out with Lai Hoong to look for Kah Hoe ( he was lost haha )
Dey came back laughing like hell...
n Lai Hoong said it was bcoz Joyenn dropped her phone in d drain...
n Kah Hoe had 2 pick it up for her...den Mei Ling came with Wan Chien followed by Yin ru

Btw did any of u know that Kah Hoe very pro when poke the chicken??...haha
I ask him kelp me poke 1st coz when i poke chicken so noob until i cut my own hand...lols
den it was like everytime he wash his hands sumone asks him 2 poke the chicken wing...
Cin's mom so cham...everytime she puts a chicken or hot dog on d bbq stand n leaves 4 awhile...
someone steals it...lols


den after eating we played chor tai di...den it got boring
so we change to chim wu guai...um (get the tortoise??or sumthin like tht)[we used Ace of Spades]
d loser must get punished...
The 1st loser was Ree Na...
She had 2 eat 1 full spoon of chili sauce...pity her...
The 2nd Loser was Lai Hoong...
She had 2 drink d bbq sauce that was used 2 marinate the raw chicken + oil...yuck
Den during the 3rd Game ada orang terbuang d wu guai out...
so d last card was an Ace of Diamonds...
We were Like Super Duper Confused...
but anyways...Ree Na had d Last Card so she was counted as d loser...
and had 2 eat a banana...+ the skin...haha
(dun have the vid but if u wanna c check out joyenn's blog)
Then See Ree Na had 2 leave...awwww

Then we thought of playing truth or dare...but ended up playing dare...
In d game...dere are 9 ppl so we got nine cards out and used d Ace of Spade 2 pick ppl...
example...Lai Hoong gets the Ace of Spades so it's her turn...
so anyways...our first victim was Jason...
He had 2 use d bbq sauce and smear it all over his face...
of course he was allowed 2 wash it off...
den Zheng Nam got it...and he chose truth...
sooo we asked a very very lame question...
who r u going to prom with?? Carmen apparently...Koh...
so den Zheng Nam also left...

den we said...lets jz play dare...
evryone one ws like...ok...
and den Kah hoe...poor Kah Hoe...
He actually jz wanted 2 c...but he was dragged into the game oso...
the next person was Lai Hoong...
and she was dared 2 kiss Jason...
This one tak ade video...
Den it was Jason again...
So we dared him to kiss Cindel...
and He did...we had vids...but I lazy 2 Upload so u can check it out in Joyenn's blog oso
Next was Joyenn...she had 2 kiss Xi Jing...she was like super duper panicking...
but Xi Jing was jz sitting dere...he probably thought she wouldn't do it...
but she did n I oso got d vid and oso lazy 2 upload so go c Joyenn's blog...
den Kah Hoe's turn kena we dared him 2 kiss Joyenn but he was like...dunwan la...
so I said...den kiss Yin Ru coz he kiss before...his eyes...became so bloody big...
so i started laughing...den i said ok la if u dun wan den kiss Jason la...
so he started walking towards Jason...
but den I said...if guy mz kiss on d lips de wor...den Joyen shouted French Kiss arr...haha
so his eyes became big again...hahaha
Soo he went back to Joyenn...and very reluctantly tried to kiss her but ended up not doing it...
So Cin said if 1 minute from now u still dun kiss den u mz kiss her lips...
so after 30 seconds Joyenn shouted...FASTER LAA...I DUNWAN KISS LIPS AR!!!...hahaha
so he just got over with it at out 20 second countdown...lols
Den Omg kena me pulak...I was like...shit
so dey dared my to kiss a guy...
I saw cin's bro shawn n immeadiately go kiss him...
but dey say cannot n force me to pick Kee Sau or Kah Hoe...
so since Kee Sau was beside Shawn...
I faster go kiss his head before dey can say anything or record anything...
After I kiss dey were like yerr kiss his cheek maa...
Den I said...U all jz said kiss guy din say kiss where
n he said his head was full of gel...n i realized my mouth so painful...
like kena cucuk by needles...lols
After that kena Xi Jing...
Cindel dare him to infiltrate her neighbours house for 10 seconds...
When he got 2 the fence we saw some of her neighbours outside...
so he said umm sorry ah auntie i have to come to ur hse for awhile...lols
so he waited for dem to walk into the hse den he went in...
Shawn counted 2 ten den told him faster come out...
So he climbed back...
den Kah Hoe kena again...
this time I dared him to take his shoes and rub it on his head...coz he loves his hair soooo much...
instead he used matthew's (Cin's older bro) shoes instead coz it's cleaner...
den...me again...
n i was like OMG Y EVERYTIME AFTER KAH HOE IS ME DE...
den I look at Kah Hoe and said...did u purposely give me...so he's like NO LA...
so dey asked me to call a guy from my phone and tell him ILY...
so at 1st I called charles..he answered and said he was bz...
den i called jam jam and
den i was like sorry ahh i'll explain at msn tonight...I LOVE YOU...end call...haha
den it was Jason...so we asked him to unbutton his clothes and dance d chicken dance...lol
at that time Shawn (Cin's younger bro) got the card...
so since we little kid so we ask him to hug Kah Hoe and say I LOVE YOU...
at 1st he dunwan but Kah Hoe go hug him...he push away...
So Kah Hoe said...Faster say la Hug dii...
but instead he hug again den said...I hate you go away...lols
n Kah Hoe was like okok yaya...hahaha
ahh...den Kah Hoe wanna go toilet but we dun believe coz he keep trying to run away...
den we said u wanna go toilet u take 1 card 1st...so he open 1 card n is not him...
so he ran to the toilet...
n joyenn said...owh actually he really kap de...hahaha
den Lai Hoong turn so we asked her 2 call a guy n say ILY oso...
so she called a guy named Kim Swee...using my hp...and finished her dare...
den i kena...ngam ngam Kah Hoe come out...dey dare me 2 eat leaf...
i eat dii swallow dii keep feeling like vomiting...
so dey said drink laa...so i drank...alot...
den Joyenn kena so we asked her to go tell cindel parents that she loves dem...lols
den shawn again so we asked him 2 kiss his mom when she's talking...
funni little kid...
den me shawn joyenn and keesau play uno wid shawn while kah hoe and cindel wash dishes...
den this Kah Hoe go pour a full glass of orange juice frm his glass 2 mine...
i was like wthh...
and he take 1 glass for joyenn...so she said thx wor need 2 pay ar?...
den he said ok la 5 bucks...
so i said ok gimme 5 bucks...n he's like y?
so i said i help u drink wor...so he's like where got i help u cam cha summore...
n i'm like wadeva...lols
after that we kacau shawn...
den Kee Sau drove Joyenn den Me den Kah Hoe home...
The Kee Sau so stubborn...I say can U Turn he dun believe say mz wait 4 traffic light...
den i ask him to turn right then left he say i said dun right den left...swt rite...
so after tht i said u nid 2 make a big round...coz here is illegal turn...
but he still go turn...ishhh...
den i reach home...
kena marah from my mom bcoz i forgot to collect money from joyenn and cin...aihhh
thtz it...if i suddenly feel hardworking den i'll upload d videos...

xoxo
Sarah

No comments: