Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pathetic me

WTH!!! I've NEVER felt like this before...
I don't know how to feel...
I feel so bloody pathetic...
I'm doing things that I don't usually do...
I wanna punch myself... but tht might hurt...lols
AND NO...it's not him...it's another him...lol
d point is...he's just so sweet...
I dunno wad to do with guys like him...
I usually just stay away...but it's so hard to do that with him...
I just wanna talk 2 him all the time...
and whenever he hesitates or get distracted...I feel like hitting myself...
like I'm d one doing sumthin wrong thtz y he's distracted by sumthin else...
OMG...I'm like even waiting for my cellphone to ring...
it's like...WTH AM I DOING!!!???
So bloody pathetic weii...
ishhh I need to talk 2 someone...
aiih...but whenever i look at him i think of another guy...
I know...I'm horrible...
but what can I do??
Mark says it's ok... like hell I know what that means...
I mean ok?? It's evil weii...so cruel...
he was being so bloody nice...
and I...aiihh I now only realize tht i'm stuck on him...
I'm such a lousy person...GAHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: