Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged by Su-ann^^

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names after this post.

Starting time: 1:12 pm

Name: Sarah Ng Sio Khoon

Sisters: Leow Su Jayne


Brothers: Nop...Nada...Zip Zilch ZERO...

Shoe size: Size 7 or 8

Height: um...Short...155cm only...

Where do you live: The Place With The People And The Houses And The Things...


Favourite drinks: Anything that is cold not bitter and isn't murky looking

Favourite breakfast: English Breakfast. You know, bacon, omelette, baked beans..

Have you ever...

Been on a plane: Duhhh... Of course...

Swam in the ocean: Yupss...it's goooood

Fallen asleep in school: Of course...I mean i'm omly human right...XD

Broken someone's heart: Not that I'd know of...

Fell off your chair: Hahaha Yuppp

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nahh...I'm Not that pathetic...

Saved e-mails: ...I don't save dem...I jz don't delete...too lazy XD

What Is...

Right beside you: My Dog

The last thing you ate: Food...lols

under your bed: The floor??


Ever had:

Chicken pox: Yup...

Sore throat: All The Time...

Stitches: Nops


Broken nose : Nahhh...wouldn't wanna look like micheal jackson now would !...


Do you...

Believe in love at first sight: Not Really...


Like picnics: Not really...too much bugs


Sleep with stuffed animals: Nah...

Who was the last person...

You danced with: Mitch...


Last made you smile: err...I don't remember I smiled alot last night...


You yelled at: ah...I haven't been yelling at ppl for a loooong time...too happy

Today did you...

Talk to someone you like: Yup...I Like Everyone^^ Lols

Kissed anyone: Nahh...I Just Woke Up How is That Possible...


Get sick: Nop Did Not...Last night adalahh


Talked to an ex: Nop


Have the best feeling in the world:...What is d best feeling in the world??Love??
If so den yes...I Love Everyone^^...swwttt


Who do you really hate : Haha...When u find out...Tell me...

What time is it now: 1.57 pm

Randoms

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Su-ann...(I miss u sweetie)

Q: Do you have any siblings: Yup 1 older sister...

Q: Do you want children: Of course...


Q: Do you smile often: All the time...

Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes...


Q: Are your toenails painted: nop...i like to stay neutral...


Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My Parents and Keith's (Yap not
Chan)...it's like sleeping on cotton...

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Um.. Black, adorned with colorful sequins and beads.

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Barbecue Party...

Q: I can't wait till: Tomorrow^^

Q: When did you last cry : Saturday..


Q: Are you a friendly person: I should think so.. Yeah.

Q: Do you have any pets: 4 Of Them...

Q:Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Not Here

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: Yea...Friends...

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on : Nah. My mum will slaughter me!


Q: What are you doing right now : The Tag...Duh...

Q:Have you ever crawled through a window : Once when I was a kid...

Q:Can you handle the truth : Yuppp

Q:Are you closer to your mother or father : Mom...definitely mom

Q:Who was the last person you cried in front of : No One...I never cry infront of ppl


Q:How many people can you say you've really loved : Countless...I Love everyone in my life...with a few exceptions...^^


Q:Do you eat healthy? : Yea I Guess...

Q:Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Only ones that I look good in^^

Q:Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: er...dun feel like talking abt it...


Q:How often do you go to church?: Often...

Q:If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Charles (Tan Not Woon)...He cheers me up...


Q:Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Loud...definitely Loud!


Q:Are you confident?: Confident enough...


Q:5things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998):
  • Running like a monkey
  • Learning how 2 eat chewing gum...
  • Getting Straight A's in KinderGarten
  • Jumping Around Like a Monkey
  • Looking for the Hidden Christmas Presents
Q:5 snacks I enjoy:
  • Chocolate
  • Candy
  • French Fries
  • Curly Fries
  • Cookies
Q:5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Go Shopping
  • Buy Christmas Presents for Orphaned Children
  • Donate Money to The Children's Welfare
  • I'd Buy Some Shares
  • I'd Travel The World
Q:5 of my bad habits:
  • Bite My Nails...
  • Swear Unintentionally
  • Bite My Lips
  • Mess People's Hair...
  • Say Something Random in The Middle of a Conversation
Q:5 places I have lived in: Alwiz Pandan Indah...as far as i remember

Q:5 jobs I've had: Student, Student, Student,Student and Student...^^


I'll tag

No comments: