Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Curve Ball Of a Little Thing Called Life...

I've always thought that I would be ready for anything...
but today life threw me a curve ball...
I can't mention what it is as this is a public blog...
but I guess I was wrong...
I really don't know wad to do now...
I met 4 people I haven't met in a long time today...
Mark and Teacher Esther...and "Him" and tht backstabbing wh0re...
1st thing I jz wanna say...Mark did not grow...
He's 17...my mom thought he was 11...haha...thtz distracting so i'm thinking abt it...
Before that...
my mom me and my aunt(i was being a good daughter going christmas shopping wid dem)...
we went to istana budaya to get a mamma mia ticket for my aunt...
dat's when i saw "Him"...and tht wh0re!!...dey were also buying tickets...
He also saw me...he was gonna come over and say hi or sumthin...
BUT THT BACKSTABBING WH0RE DRAGGED HIM AWAY!!!
I mean...posessive much...I don't even know he's still with her!!
I mean everyone else agrees...she's a byotch...
Anyways...when I came home I started thinking about him...
GAWD!!! JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD ALREADY!!
IT HURTS!!!MY CHEST HURTS!!!...i'm not gonna admit it so dun make me u guys...
I jz nid some distractions...help me distract me from myself before I hurt me...

No comments: