Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tagged by emily

HONEST SECTION

Honestly, what color is your underwear?:

White with Pink Polka dots...=p

Honestly, whats on your mind?

Everything...ughh horrible things...

Honestly, what are you doing right now?

Listening to music texting Faceboking and doing this tag...

Honestly, have you done something bad today?

Yes..!!

Honestly, do you watch Disney channel?

yes...when dere's nothing to watch...

Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?

Mommiieeee

Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?

yup

Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?

Life...

Honestly, do you bite your nails?

Haha yes...very very bad habit

Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?

Yes...and I hate myself for it...

Honestly, are you keeping a big secret right now?

yeah...

Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like?

yes...

Honestly, does anyone like you?

hahaha...I don't know if it counts...


CAN SECTION

Can you blow a bubble?

Lol...I guess??

Can you dance?:

nope...am a bod mover...only move d body...don't actually dance...xD

Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?

err I don't know...I don't eat cherries...but anyways I don't think so...

Can you touch your toes?:

yupperss

Can you whistle?:

yup yup yup

Can you wiggle your ears?

err...no??

Can you wiggle your nose?:

lols noh...

Can you roll your tongue?:

yayayaya

Can you make a clover with your tongue?

huh?? wad??


ANGER SECTION


What do you do when you’re mad?

Yell, complain to my friends...listen to music...cry...or ignore it...

What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?

Threw my phone...><
TEAR SECTION

Ever really cried your heart out?

yeah...

Ever cried yourself to sleep?

yea

Ever cried on your friend’s shoulder?

Yea

Ever cried over the same sex?

yes...mom counts rite??...><


HAPPY SECTION

Are you usually a happy person?

yes...

What makes you the happiest?

when I see people I love or people that love me happy...^^

Does being with your friends make you happy?

yes...most of the time...

Do you believe in yourself?

I do...sometimes...

Do you wish you were happier?

yea...always

Is being happy overrated?

lol..noooooo

Can music make you happy?

it makes me feel better...does that count??


LOVE SECTION

How many times have you had your heart broken?

3 times...others don't count...coz I try not to fall in too deep...

Have you ever loved someone so much that you’d die for them?

nope...never never...No wait...I love me...I'd die for me!...xDD

Has anyone besides your friends/family ever said ‘I love you’ to you?

yea...my friends...and a bunch of bullshitters...><


HATE SECTION

Do you actually hate anyone?

no...

Ever made a hit list?

Noooo

Have you ever been on a hit list?

I don't think sooo...

Are you a mean bully?

YES!!! hahaha...I make lil kids cry...lols jkin...or am i??...lol


SELF-ESTEEM SECTION

Is your self-esteem extremely low?

I don't know...I think it's high enough...but maybe not...

Are you good looking?

I wish...

Do you wish you could be someone else?

nope...I just want their body...their life...and their owh wait...I guess thts a yes...


PHYSICAL SECTION

What is your current hair color?

Brownish Black...

Current piercings

Ear

Have any tattoos?

Nohh...I want one on my wrist!!

Straight hair or curly?

wavy??

What shirt are you wearing?

White 101 Dalmations Tee

Pants

Grey Boxer Shorts

Shoes

none...



HAVE YOU EVER SECTION

Hugged someone

Yes

Been on the phone until the sun came up?

Yes

Laughed so hard you peed in your pants?:

nohhh

Laughed so hard you cried?:

yesss

Got in a fight with someone?:

a bitch fight!...lol no...


LASTS SECTION

Person you talked to in person:

Mom

Person you talked to online

Jianny

Person you hugged:

Emily

Person you kissed

cheek= cam
head=jewelz!
lips= secret...=x

RANDOM SECTION

Do you like surveys?

depends on the surveys

Do you get along with your parents?

yes

Do you have mental breakdowns?

Yup


CURRENT SECTION

Current mood:

Horrible

Current Music:

Who's Have Known-Lily Allen

Current crush

=X not saying X=

Current thing I ought to be doing

Studying or sleeping...><


DID SECTION


Did you ever get into a fist fight in school?

nop

Did you ever run away from home?

nahhh...thought abt it tho...

Did you ever want to be a doctor?

nope...veterinarian count??

Did you ever want to be a fire fighter?

Gawd no.


LASTS SECTION AGAIN

Last person you hung out with?

Friends...Emily's Party

Last thing someone said to you?

It's the PMS talking

Last time you slept in all morning?

umm err early this month??

Last thing you said out loud:

owwww my feeetttt!!!!!


WHAT SECTION

What are you listening to?

Katy Perry-Thinking Of you

What is the weather outside?

Dark Creepy...

What radio station do you listen to?

Hitz, Mix, Fly

What was the last restaurant you ate at?

Shabu One...I think tht's wad it's called...

What was the last thing you had to drink?

Reverse Osmosis Water...><


WHO SECTION

Who is your newest friend you added to Facebook?

Tan something something...><

Who was the last person you texted

Charles Woon

Who was the last person you took pictures of?

Jewelz...lol not exactly a who...hehe

No comments: