Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas '09

This year I had more fun than expected...^^
Tho' it wasn't as exciting as the last...
It was very much more enjoyable...
Got less presents this year too...
But can't blame dem...
I didn't give many either...><
But anyways presents are much more satisfying this year...
My sis gave me a puzzle book...granted it doesn't sound satisfying...
but i like feeling smart so what the hell...>< and also a cap from esprit...
It's really nice...lovee it!!^^...
Anndrea gave me a pair of earrings...
Cammie gave me a couple of novels (chick lit...xD) coz well i love reading...hehe
and well d day is still young rite??...^^
hmm
well...thats about it...for now...^^

owh owh...and
agree-ing with ryan abt d charles thing...
but then again like daniel said...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
sooo... me no judgeee...^^
umm and d drama frm d youth is great cute funnii and very meaningful...
Brandon is HUGE!!...well tall like reaaaallyyy tall...
and err...
met Rachel Joshua and yada yada...
pictures will be posted when I see dem on FB...xD
cheerio...teehee

xoxo
LOVIN' BEING SINGLE...^^
so yeah...
I'm unavailable...heeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: