Tuesday, December 29, 2009

26-29/12/09

No pictures again...I'm shoooo lazyy

26/12/09
- Went to gym in the morning...
I forgot to bring my scrunchie...
So was sooooo hot...
I just hate my hair that day...
So decided to chop it off...
super short now...
feels light...and i kinda like it...^^

27/12/09
- Went to TAIC with my aunt...
Saw a super cute white guy!!
couldn't help checking him out...xD
he was absolutely perfect...
the face of a god and he's not too tall...^^
but anyways I found out his name and lost interest...lol
total turn off...><
-Went to one of TAIC member's house for a Christmas Party...
awesome food...cute fun...and well super awesome house...
-Went to McDs with my cousin and her friends...

28/12/09
-2nd Kickboxing class with Rocky (my trainer)
was fun...scratched my own eye when i was fooling around...aiikss
-Had Japanese food with mom and aunt at Daidomon, Great Eastern Mall...
-Got someone to fix our internet...
The guy was reeaaaaaaaaaally cute...heheeeee
and well it obviously works now...the internet tht is...lol

29/12/09 (today)
-woke up at 12.41 when i was supposed to wake up and wake my sis up at 11...lol (my sis ended up waking my up...lols)
-got ready and was done by 1 sumthin almost 2??...
left the house...midvalley...
traffic was crazy as usual since we live in KL...ughhhh...
Reached the Gardens at around 3.15-3.30??...
Karaoke in Red Box...only 2 of us...
until 7...den went to Bangsar to my my sis's friend up...
went to Bangsar Village and ate Nando's...
(sorrii mommiie...didn't eat with u like we planned...=( )
sent my sis's friend home...
came back to Pandan Indah...
Go Public Bank...
Draw money...
Pay ppl back money den got home...
From Pandan Indah to Home took like 10-15 minutes?
From Bangsar to Jusco Maluri took umm 30 minutes?
From Jusco Maluri to Pandan Indah...took FOREVERRR...
lol...
KL traffic...ughhhhhhh...

No comments: