Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm so scared

I'm so scareddd...
St. Johns BFA exams are on Sunday...
It's not like it's nervous or wtv...
I'm just scared...
idk...
if it was nervous dat would be normal...
but I'm scared...
like really scaredd...>.<

besides that...
sometimes people just don't wan to remember someone...
and well I don't want to remember someone...
but he keeps asking me if i remember him...
I really feel like telling him it's more of a don't want to remember than a don't remember...
should I??
but I'll feel bad...==

aiih fgt it I have more pressing matters at hand...T.T
BFA...TT
should be okay rite??
Oh my Lord...I got one word to say...
help...T~T

-xoxo-

It's not only me anymore...
so many things are happening...
and in so little time...
everything is going too fast...
why??...I'm so confused...
I can't keep up...

No comments: