Thursday, November 19, 2009

Floatin' or Fallin'??

People start to think they are falling in love at any given point of life...
What is that all about anyway?...
Recently, around a month or two back?, I wrote a post about Love...(click to see it)
Yea so after sounding so pro-like back then...
I'm starting to wonder again...
Really what is it...
What if love isn't really love...
and it's really actually just another illusion created from all of out humanly wants and needs...
what if the perfect illusion isn't so perfect and it crashes right when we need it the most...
If you're also wondering why I'm full of questions...
It's cause I just woke up with all these questions flooding my mind...
Why you ask??What kind of dreams did I have...??
Truth is I don't know...==
how crappy...xp Why can I never remember my dreamsss...
O.O okayy I wavered away from my topic...
Okay so back to where I was...
What if falling in love isn't as great as it sounds...??
People like to fall in love...
but don't they realize that when falling you're bound to hit the ground and crash sooner or later?...
Love isn't a carnival ride where once it goes down it will bounce back up again without hurting you..
It's something that's so hard and intense...
just being around it can crush your insides...
so why do people want it so much??
is it really just for the floating feeling you get before you realize you're falling??
is it really all just for the floating feeling??
recently I felt that floating feeling again...
I noticed the symptoms and decided I should stay grounded..
Since well...
if you float you're bound to fall sooner or later...
like a balloon running out of helium...
yikess...
now I'm going science...eeeeessssshhh...
okay okay...
I have filled my needs for today...
I'm gonna do something now...IDK wad yet...
*blinks*
wad to dooooo!!!??? Owh i know I'll rot...
bored...
rots...
before turning into a complete pile of ashes...she hits post!!...O.O...
okay lame...but so what!?? don't like it?? SUE ME...=P

-xoxo-

I don't want to continue floating into oblivion...
the person I'm floating for...
I hope he holds me grounded...
so I won't float away den fall and kill everything...><

No comments: