Thursday, November 26, 2009

An Ideal Feature?...

Someone once asked me what I want in a guy...
well...like every other normal human being...I said...
Someone who understands me and will be able to connect easily with me...
Someone who cares about making me happy...
And someone who can trust me and whom I can trust...
but now I'm thinking...
who the hell is that deep!!...
I want a cute guy!!!...xDD
well besides all of the above...
it would be nice if he is a little conceited but when around me will be humble...
a guy that can feel comfortable and at the same time uncomfortable around me...
and me him...
and yes...being the usual weird me...I do have a feature I like that others usually wouldn't take notice of...><
But I can't mention it here...because...well it's weird...><
btw it's nothing perverted if any of you think that...
it's a pretty obvious feature...
kind of like hidden in plain sight for every other human being...
but somehow... it just jumps out to me...
yes I'm weird like that...><
um lemme give u guys an example...
a not so cute guy has a very cute *insert fave feature here* I would probably get attracted to him...
without even knowing y...and everyone else will wonder as well...=S
a hot guy has a not so cute *insert fave feature here* I would probably be repelled by him...
again without even knowing y...and everyone else will wonder as well...
yes that is how much it affects me...I'm weird...I know...
hehee just wondering if it happens to everyone else too??...
If it does...stop making me think I'm weird and tell me...><
okiie dokes...I shall go torture my loved ones now...TTFN...^^

-xoxo-

p.s. this post...is NOT random...but it is random to post it up...tee hee

it came!!
I'm so happii I thought the worst!!
I'm so glad!!
And I'm still so excited about what happened yday...^^

No comments: