Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pavillion...Daniel...Movies...Starbucks...Dan's Stalkers...blah blah

I cannot believe how early i slept last night...
well...went to bed...
I just couldn't go to sleep!!...
anywaysss...
I woke up surprisingly early this morning...
didn't even need a wake up call...
and then showered and well took about forever to choose my outfit...
then settled on jeans and a shirt...==
put on a little make up den waited for Joyenn to come...
at 11 Daniel called and asked where I was...
he was at Pav. already... ><
so i told him I was still at home...><
hehe...
well anyways...
was a little tweensy weeeny bit delayed...
coz Joyenn's mom didn't believe the existence of Pandan Indah Lrt...
and the ended up at Cempaka station...lol
yea so anywaysss...
Joyenn arrived with Ree Na picked Cindel up and yada yada yada reached Pav...
went to digi 1st...den Daniel found us...^^
went to Pizza Hut...and Joyenn's shoe broke...==
sooooo I went walking around...looking for super glue for her...
while everyone else waited at P.H.
came back ate waited for Bryan...
it was soooo funny... when he arrived...
well...
some stuffss happened and well it was hilarious...
Joyenn was guessing underwear colour and Daniel was being all fidgety...lol
after eating...
we went up up and up together...untilll...
me and Jo sawy Forever 21...lolss we just HAD to go in...
camwhored alittle and went to Parksons to look for Eva...
she's sooooo cute! lols...
got the tickets and...Lo and Behold...Edward Hew bought the wrong time...==
sooo we traded ours and got to watch From Paris with Love...
Ratings for the show...4 stars...^^
2 for the SEXY Jonathan Rhys Meyers
1 For the FUNNY John Travolta...
and 1 more for well...the show...xD
after the show...we bought starbucks and walked to forever 21...again...xD
Cindel and Ree Na had Ice Cream outside...
den Jo dragged Bryan n I dragged Dan in with us...lol
um after a series of events...I went to the toilet n come out with killer intent...
friggin brat was crying like crazy...
if it was my kid...
i would've slapped the thing already...==
after that we sat at d ice-cream place for a while chatting and laughing and everything...
then we walked to TS...me Cin and Dan walked to d LRT while Jo and Ree Na waited for Bryan...
on the way... these 2 girls kept looking at Dan...
so me and Cin kept teasing him...
it was sooo funny...
and surprisingly...
they got into the same train as us...
then Dan got off his stop...
and when Cin got off her stop...one of the 2 girls the Pink one followed her off...
then when I got off the Yellow one followed me off...
it was kinda hilarious...
coz well...it was like dey were stalking us bcoz we were talking to Dan...lol lol...
and anyways got home bathe...blah blah...and the end...
btw this post...
you didn't really have to read...
I was just really bored and wanted to replay my day...^^

owhh and Nicholas asked me to go out on Friday...
Go see the Slideshow on HOW TO MAKE MONEY...lolsss...
I pray someone will go with me...
I wanna call cin...
but she dun like him and she probably cnt go out anymore...
so I called Dan...
hopefully he can go...
if not I'll call Jo...
if really cnt...
den I can't go...><
coz well...I don't wanna go alone...hehe...><
owhkay craping-

xoxo

No comments: