Sunday, March 14, 2010

close your eyes and count to 3

When I was a kid
There was this one girl at my kindergarten.
She had the same name as me (Xiao Juin NOT Sarah)
but unlike me she was always gloomy
so one day I asked her why was she always sad.
She said she's not...
it's just that she was too shy to make friends and she doesn't have anyone to play with...
so I told some of my friends to come over and we played together...
we became best friends...
One day I cut my finger with a pencil sharperner (don't ask me how...i don't rmb)
And I didn't cry but my teacher saw d blood and a small foldable blade in my pencil case...
She immediately thought i use the blade and accidentally cut myself...
I got yelled at for bringing a blade and I started crying...
my best friend comforted me and told me not to cry...
then she told me to close my eyes...
after awhile she asked me to count to 3 then open...
I opened my eyes and everyone was holding candies for me...
____________________________________________________________________

Remember when we used to laugh because it was funny
and not because you didn't wanna hurt the other person's feelings?

Remember when we can be honest to each other
and not worry what the other would think?

Remember when everyone would easily agree on helping you
and NOT ask for something in return??

Remember when we can all sit together and play,
and not care if the other is Fat or Thin or Ugly?? (no offence)

Remember when we's get so excited
just for ONE piece of chewing gum?

Remember when we'd stick books up during exams so no one could see our answers
but in actual fact we're looking at the answers??

Don't you miss those days?

The days we can laugh, cry and tease each other
with no hard feelings conceived.

The days when we don't even know of the word F*ck
and the word stupid was a MAJOR crime.

The days when the word graduation didn't even come to mind?

Days when you couldn't even pronounce graduation...lol

I miss those days...
So much...
Today when I'm scared or am sad...
I still close my eyes and count to 3...
and even until today,
it never fails to calm me down...
am doing it now...
thunder is crazy loud...><

No comments: