Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Depressed

I find that when I'm depressed I tend to blog more often...
Is it just me? or does it happen to everyone too??
So yea...
I've been feeling down...
and I don't think it's because of what happened before with Dan...
because I've been feeling down since way before...
tho dat didn't really make it any better...
why am i writing this??
because idk wad to do anymore...
and people stop asking me if it's pms...
coz it's not...==
I get frustrated easily,
I get sad easily,
I get angry easily,
I've just been an emotional roller-coaster lately...
Idk la...
maybe I'm just being too sensitive...
but I'm feeling like how I used to again...
maybe it's the exam stress coming on to me...
I should study...
I really should...
I really do try...
but um...
I don't think it's working...
aiih...
am just ranting...
get on with life...
ignore me...=p

xoxo

No comments: