Monday, July 13, 2009

Certain People...and surprising fact...

I'm throughly convinced that everyone exist for a reason...
That everyone in this world exists for each other...
That all our fates criss crosses in some way...
And some people...SOME PEOPLE...
Exists to be hated...
Yea I said it...!!
Some people exists to hate and be hated back...
These are the people that find happiness...
When they sabotage and destroy other peoples hopes and dreams...
Yea...I know...
Sounds a little exaggerated ryte??
But I know people like that...
People that love them they treat wonderfully...
People that they don't like or doesn't like them...
They sabotage and make life hard for the people...
Anyways lets not talk about that...

Today I learned something...
I learned that tough we are all in form 4 already...
we still watch dumb cute funny shows...lol
> Pink Panther...
> Pokemon
> Digimon
> Doremon
> Powerpuff Girls
> Tom and Jerry
and many many more...
But I found out something daaaaaaaamn surprising...
while we were talking...
Ah Foo said..." I like to watch that show...the spy one...The three girls"
Then Kar Yan said " TOTALLY SPIES AH!!??"
Ah Foo replied"Yalar that one!"
Then Kar Yan said "That 1 girl show worr!!!!"
so there...
I learned...FOO KUO QIAT LIKE WATCHING LITTLE GIRLS CARTOONS!!!...XDDDDDD

No comments: