Sunday, July 26, 2009

blogging from my phone...

"As she cuts it open she watches the bright red liquid drip onto the pure white cloth...and from that drop the red liquid spread until the cloth is completely coated in the bright red colour..."

I thought of this line one night...and told my friend about it...she asked if I wanted to drink red wine that badly...lol...
so I edited it and made it shorter...
so it would sound less like wine ==
and it became...
" cut it open and watch the bright red liquid drip onto the white cloth leaving it's mark forever..."
my nephew said blood, and ming chau said suicide...
kent said tomato sauce...==(tht guy only thinks of food cars n girls...idiot)
I told them the original 1 which was...
" She slit her wrists open and watch the thick bright red liquid elegantly drip onto his white shirt leaving her mark on him forever as she slowly fade out..."
nephew said something abt liking death lol...
ming chau said amibiguous...
cammie said sad and tht she obviously loves d guy since she leaves her mark on him...
and Kent says...== d girl's psycho == coz d guy is gonna wash d shirt anyways...== but his 1st thought was...did she pour grape juice on him??...==
long story short... Kent is an idiot...=)

No comments: