Friday, May 1, 2009

Owwwwww...

Owww...
Dammit...
Cross country race this year was okayyy....
After the race my body didn't hurt too bad...
But now it damn effing hurts...
The bottom half of my body is aching like helllllll...
and my stomach as well...
dat 1 i dunno y sakit...
feels like i did 1000 sit ups...
and dats sit ups not crunches...
aiih...
It probably wouldn've hurt so bad if I didn't walk up and down 6 times from SBS to SKSBU...==
Smart rite...
But I was bored and my mom wasn't dere yet...
And everyone was going home dii...=(
So I walked up and down like 4 times on my own...
Haha I think the SBU students guards and d ppl at d food stalls thought I was crazy...
Then I saw Zabrina...
So she walked down with me...
den when we walked back up she saw her mom so she left...
Den Jordan came out...
So he teman me walk down...
den when walking back I saw my mom YAYYYY!!
Ded Jordan oso had to go dii...^^
So everyone's happi^^
lol...
Until now...
my feet hurts more than my calves...ishhh
it's coz I walked up and down laaarrrrr....aiih
Anywayssss...
It was kinda fun compared to the other years...
for some weird reason...which I also don't know...loll
Owh and...VICTOR CAN SING!!!...O.O
reaaaaaaaaaaally well I might add...
lol...but he only sang 1 song...=( lol
mz force him to sing in clas dii!!!...xD
I shall ask d band can play for me anot if got any events coming up!!^^
okay that's all...
My mom is naging at me already...ishhhhh

No comments: