Thursday, May 21, 2009

T.T

Time to revive my blog i guess...
So...
I had my exams...well we did...
SBS form 4s...
And for the past two weeks i've been standing on a thin thread...
Kept tiping over to one side then another...
To fail?? or Not to fail?? That is the question...
Of course not laaa...
But the teachers seem to looove nudging me(us) to failure...
T.T...
The toughest of the exams...(on me)... was BM, Add Math, Moral and today...SEJARAH!!
OMGGG sejarah was practically murder!!!
Paper 2 was friggin hard!!!
I know some ppl say Paper 1 was harder but I felt like Paper 2 was the hard 1...
Gaaahhh...
So screwed up weii....
AND we have to more days of exams...after my 4 day weekend tht is...><


So Emotional Lately...
I wonder why...
Close my eyes I'll feel like crying...
Open it I'll feel like clawing it out...
Don't know how to feel anymore...
It's like all the wrong emotions for everything...
What to do??
What to do??
What to do??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha so many papers..
all the best ya! =D