Monday, April 20, 2009

Regrets

There are ALOT of things I regret doing in life...
Alot that I wish I can take back...
Unfortunately...I can't...
I regret hurting telling Cammie so late about the incident...
Changing our relationship forever...
I regret rejecting "him" and hurting him in the process...
Making our current friendship awkward and distant...
I regret being nice to some people that don't deserve it...
Thus, hurting my own pride and emotions...
I regret giving "him" a chance...
Because it was another chance to hurt me...
I regret not telling "him"...
Because I will never have another chance...
I regret telling "him"...
Cause now I'm being blackmailed...
BUT!!
There are also somethings I DON'T regret...
One of which is posting that post in my second blog...
Yes, it was a breath of fresh air...
after the nine years of knowing her corruption...
but saying nothing about it...
So Hate me...I don't care...
Cause now I have ANOTHER reason to live...
ANOTHER reason to love my life, myself.

No comments: