Thursday, April 2, 2009

Everything...Nothing...Crapp...Randomssss

QUOTE OF THE DAYYY
LIVE EVERYDAY LIKE UR GONNA DIE TMR...

Ahhh Im soooo Lazy to Bloggg...
But Im too Bored not tooooo...
IShhhhh...

JOSHIIIEEEE, KAH EEEE, STEPHHHH, ALLYYYYY...
UPLOAD THE PICTUREESSS!!!!!...
AKU NAKK BLOG!!!...lol

hmmm anywaysss...
I've decided to get over THAT GUY...
well my beloveds know hu...

Um um um...
Sien laaaaa...
Hunnii isn't on9
Mammii isn't on9
Darll isn't on9
Dann is AFK
Mac & Cheese is AFK
Regg is DOTA-ing
"HE" is Busy...=(
and I can't talk to "him"..u knowww incase...><
Jian Jian also isn't on9...damn him...my last chance of entertainment...!!!!
And the list goes oooooooon...~~
aiih sien sien sieeeeen...

Najib has no neck...hahaha
lol random...

Tmr Badawi is going BYE BYE...
LOLLL...

Tmr Im gonna diiiieee...x(

Lets go dancing babehssssssss...
GAAAAHH IM BORED!!!!!

Saturday going Midvalley!!!...YAY!!
Unfortunately it has to be educational...awwww=(
And we have to be in skul uniform...T.T...

Im sms-ing random ppl...
forcing dem to come on9...
I either get ignored...
Or get these kinda replies...

(sms)

me:
Hiiiiii Can come on9???
pleeeeeeeaaaaaase

random person 1:
no...

random person 2:
bz...

random person 3:
later laaaaa...

random person 4:
en okayy...

(msn)

me:
Yayy ur on!!

random person 4:
yea...so how r u??

me:
fine...bla bla bla

bla bla bla...3 minutes later...

random person 4:
eh i gtg bye...*offline*

random person 5:
okok...

me (10 minutes later):
ehhh u say come on9??...

(sms)

me:
Hiiiiii Can come on9???
pleeeeeeeaaaaaase


random person 5:
izzit???O.O
Sorry ahh
I forgot...

me:
==

Aiih...feeling so neglected niaaaa...
hmmmm...i feel so unloved...=(

Wahhh today in skul so paiseh weiiii
I slept at 3 last nite u c...
So what happened was...
dey had d perbahasan thingyy...
and I was listening...honest!!
den I got sleepy...damnn i was sleepy...
so I fell asleep...lol
summore sit infront lehhh
den den after d perbahasan...
d damn hamimy go call me name...T.T
she saw me sleeping damnnn!!!!!!!!!
ishhh...so go out ma maluu lorrrrr...T.T...aiiiiih


No comments: