Friday, March 13, 2009

randoms...and wad i think abt malaysians interpretation of "freedom" of speech

2 days ago i brought my phone to school...and look!! case bully!!!



ahah okok so dey were acting but doesn't d punching part look real??
cool rite??
personally i think for amateurs dey're pretty gud...

den today i took it to skul again and we camwhored abit...

cin and me...mirror reflection...

cin and me...i like this pic...^^

me and cin...she pretty riiite?

cindel christine and me...yes i look weird i know...

christine cindel and miii...

U cccc 4 Jati so khan lek recess oso studying...

mii...does it look like me?? i don't think so...

And den a bunch of random pictures me...



i like this 1...






like this 1 too

this is d one I like best!!

Ok now about d freedom of speech thing...
I heard in Perak dey arrested a bunch of bloggers...
just coz dey blogged abt d Perak thingy...
which i'm not too clear abt...
den another bunch of ppl comment on d blog...
and dey got arrested as well...
so sad rite...
now even d internet isn't a place where we can speak our mind...
anyways...i hope no one important reads this...
Cause i certainly DON'T want to be arrested...

xoxo
Sarah

No comments: