Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friends

Lately alot of things has happened...
It's left me confused and disoriented...
I know dat we were doing things to each other because we thought it's for our own gud...
but what we didn't realize is that we were also hurting each other in the process...
And we also didn't know tht what we really needed was just to talk to each other...
And so we ended up quarreling and blaming each other...
And even though we know we were all at fault...
After many many many many misunderstandings and quarrels...
And finally we settled our problems...
I just wanna say that if anything like dat ever happens again...
Can we just promise each other we will talk about at and try to make it better??
instead of jz being mad at one another???
okayy dats it...
Coz we've been friends for so long...
And I dun think we should be mad over anything...big or small...
Dun get me wrong...
What I mean is even if we get mad...
We should make sure we can control ourselves and forgive each other eventually...

No comments: